Monday, January 17, 2011

The one where I got lazy

I promise I've been taking pictures every day. Life just interrupted the part where I actually had time to post one per day. Consequently, Here is a week of pictures in review... Bear with me as I try to remember which picture was from which day.

1/9/11 at Lost Leaf (the wee hours of the morning)(a bar in downtown Phoenix):


1/10/11 from the World History textbook. My students said Napoleon and I looked alike. Awesome.


1/14/11 in my classroom. A student's thesis statement on a paper about closing the achievement gap.


1/17/11 while hiking Piestewa Peak in Phoenix.

(this one too)


More to come. Some pictures from other days in the week are on my actual camera (versus phone), so I'll have to upload them and then post. Sorry to leave you hanging!

Until next time (which shouldn't be a long time)!

No comments:

Post a Comment