Friday, January 7, 2011

The one where there is actually one picture not from school

I was grading a student's notebook and found a couple amusing doodles...

Preface for the picture: From time to time, I'll play music while my kids are working. When Katy Perry's "California Gurls" came on once, I let them know exactly how much I detest that song... Therefore, I present you with photograph numero uno from 1/7/11:


That's right. "KATY Perry - hater Ms. Shuki"... Haaaha

Later on, I found this, which I thought was just kind of funny, although completely random:



Finally, a picture outside the realm of education and my school. This is my "Jackie O's" of Tempe, AZ. Ladies and gentlemen, the best bar on the west side of Phoenix: Casey Moore's. And yes, it is January... And yes, we were sitting outside (I'd say easily 2/3rds of the seating area of the bar is outside - jealous?).



Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment