Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The one where I kind of change the purpose for this thing

BAM! Just like that, I actually have a reason to keep this thing going AND possibly (maybe even shamefully) share it with people? I made a different kind of New Year's resolution this year. Instead of resolving to do things that would make me a better person (and subsequently failing to stick with it and staying the same, average person I am today), a friend (Bacha) and I were inspired by a friend (Hanrahan) who told us about someone she knew who makes achievable, unique resolutions.

You know, they always say that copying is the highest form of flattery, so that is what we're doing. Bacha and I resolved to take one picture every day this year. I'm going to be posting those on here (and probably also the occasional/latest rant and/or rave from my classroom).

Here are my photos thus far:

1/1/11: Photograph yet to be acquired. I didn't use my camera at all on New Years, but I stole my friends and used it aplenty. Once I badger her enough on Facebook to upload them, I shall prove my point by reposting it here.

(Or, actually... Here)

1/2/11: Back home in Phoenix. This serves no purpose other than to exhibit the extreme adorableness that is my jump drive, which has yet to be stolen by a student at my school (the fate of the last jump drive). The key is to give you an idea of just how small and cute it is. Who knew jump drives could be so endearing!?



1/3/11: A picture from the glorious school at which I am employed. The building on the left is the cafeteria, although there are a bajillion tables outside underneath those blue tent-like things in the background. Perks of living in a state that is like an ultraviolet ray emanating from the sun's surface 9 months out of the year (I guess...).



1/4/11: Shout out to my homies!



Until next time!

1 comment: